If you are interested in:
- Making more of your fashion/textile waste stream, developing actions that will help keep clothes out of landfill.
- Collaborating with design researchers and students on research, development and innovation strategies.
- Developing strategies to influence consumer behaviours to reduce the environmental footprint of clothing.
- Extending the useful life of clothes and reduce the environmental impact of clothing in use through our product design and services.
- Developing the physical, human and social capital, of your fashion or textile business to create interventions, new capacities and collaborations.
Jennifer Whitty and the Space Between team are also available for:
- Sustainable fashion design, textiles upcycling, and local fashion systems.
- Lecturing, research, and consultancy work.
- Installation work and curatorial projects.
- Freelance design work, sampling, and ethical production.
Please get in touch to let us know how we can do something inspiring together.
Contact us at email@example.com